Cambusbarron Playgroup is a traditional community led village playgroup which provides high quality early learning experiences for children between age 2 1/2 and starting school. We have a strong community focus and believe in working in close partnership with parents as we recognise that parents are the primary source of learning for our children. Our group is run by a voluntary committee and our sessions delivered by a professionally qualified staff team.
We aim to
- Create respectful, warm and inclusive environments, both inside and out, where children are happy and feel secure.
- Use a child centred approach to nurture and develop each child as an individual learner.
- Provide a breadth of learning experiences which challenge, interest and inspire children
- Offer a welcoming atmosphere where we will build trusting relationships with families and everyone is valued.
- Be committed to work closely with our community and education partners.
- Provide a quality service with a highly trained staff team who are committed to ongoing training and improvements.
We welcome new children at any time, please get in touch with us (email@example.com or 01786 430497) for more information or to discuss coming along to meet us.
We are members of Early Years Scotland. We are regulated by the SSSC and inspected by Education Scotland and by the Care Inspectorate.
We are a registered charity (SC017459).