Data Protection – GDPR Privacy Notice
Cambusbarron Playgroup respects your rights in relation to the choices and control of your personal data. We will retain evidence of your consent for the duration of your relationship with us; this will record when and how we gained your consent.
Any data you provide will be stored securely within our Management Information System. We will ask you explicitly for your consent in relation to your data preferences and at any time you will have the option to opt out of the consent given.
Wde will ask you to opt in to methods and means of communication; at any time, you will have the option to opt out. Please email to advise us of any changes.
We will not share your data with any third parties unless receiving consent from yourself to do so.
Your data will be used for the purpose of communicating with you in relation to our services, events and relevant playgroup communications such as:
• Gaining your views, opinions and thoughts on relevant matters and issues – we will make you aware of the information that will be shared should it relate directly to you.
• Inviting you to events
• Sending you any other relevant information
• Contacting you as a result of communication from yourself
• Improving any aspect of our services
• Maintaining our our internal records
The personal data we will gather from you is the following:
• Your name and address
• Relevant email and telephone contact details
• Your agreed methods of communication
Please contact us if you wish us to explain any part of this Privacy Statement.